Our Mission: St. Elizabeth of Hungary is a Roman Catholic Community empowered to worship together, to live according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to find God in all things.
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Church is a Roman Catholic parish within the Archdiocese of Baltimore, and staffed by Franciscan Friars, Conventual. We are located on the corner of Baltimore Street and Lakewood Ave, directly across the street from Patterson Park.
Romanesque in design, it stands a structure with grandeur and dignity. The cornerstone was laid on July 13, 1895, and 99 years later, the church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
Click here to view an archive of weekly parish bulletins.
Sign up for online giving with Give Central here.